Recruitment is one of the most difficult jobs for any company to undertake. It can be expensive, time-consuming, and always carries the risk of making the wrong decision. There are many great recruitment agencies out there who help out – but I thought it would be useful to create a free recruitment toolkit.
What’s in it?
The toolkit is a comprehensive document covering everything you need to recruit someone into your business. It covers all the practical steps you need to take, as well as a host of example documents to help you navigate every stage – from advertising, to interview, and final job offer.
All I ask in return for all this is your name, email address and business name. I promise you you won’t be spammed, but it would be nice to able to get in touch with each other if we need to.
- Creating a job description
- Marketing and advertising the role
- Privacy and data protection
- Sifting and prioritising applicants
- Preparing for interviews
- How to conduct an interview – including:
- Interview scripts
- Example questions
- Competency based assessments
- Scoring interviewees
- Making a job offer
- Legal requirements, such as the right to work in the UK, and criminal background checks