About Mint HR: How I Can Help Your Business
Having worked with Tracy in the past the obvious choice was Mint HR. Her insights, suggestions and responsiveness are exactly what our business needs and I would have no hesitation in recommending Tracy to other small/medium organisations.
Taran Sohal - Director
With my extensive HR experience I can help with any people related matter: be it growing your business, developing your team, handling any tricky internal decisions, or just providing the basics. I also have other skills which you can draw on when you need them - including mediation, training and documentation.
If you want to be able to call on HR support fairly regularly but don't need an in-house HR person (or the cost of one), you can sign up for one of my support packages.
- HR support is only a phone call or email away.
- The support can be remote or on-site - whatever you need.
- The more you use me, the cheaper I am.
- There's no long term contracts - you'll value the support so much, you won't want to cancel.
HR Project work
You may have a particular itch which needs to be scratched – you want to introduce values, have a training need or need assistance with restructuring. We can work on specific projects with a defined budget, terms and end date. The benefits of this option are:
- Aims and outcomes agreed up front.
- Fixed costs with a payment plan which will be agreed at the beginning.
Please note that all prices will be subject to VAT from 1st April 2019.
Outsourced HR Support Costs
How my Pricing Works
- Give me a call to explain what you need
- I'll give you an estimate of how many hours it'll take.
- Pay for the appropriate number of hours
- I do the hard stuff, and deliver exactly what you need
- We both bask in the warm glow of success, while unicorns scamper over the rainbow**
If it takes longer than I thought, I'll give you a heads up and you can buy some more hours. If it takes less time than I thought, you can keep the hours for future support.
In most cases, it makes sense to buy more hours up front, as it will work out cheaper for you in the long run.
* From 1st April 2019, all prices are subject to VAT.
**Unicorns may scamper less than advertised - please contact your supplier for further details.
Although I am based in Leeds, I service clients across the Yorkshire region - from Hull to Huddersfield and everywhere in between. Travelling further afield to client sites elsewhere is certainly not out of question; travelling expenses are simply part of the expense.